Friday, March 19, 2010

FSF 3U

Bonjour tout le monde!
I hope you're all enjoying your break. I have been away from my laptop for a few days, which was nice, and I apologize for the delay.
Since it's Friday, I'm only expecting you to read the journal entries I listed on Friday (all the journal entries from Cecile on p56-60 ). Be sure you are well aware of the content (look up words that may be challenging on wordreference.com, and attempt to summarize the events and information you've read as well,you could also complete the comprehension questions on p.60 for practice).
When you arrive back on Monday, you will have an individual in-class reading assignment that will be due at the end of the period. It will be based on these readings.
Please mention this to classmates that were absent. They will be expected to complete the task as well.
Bon weekend! Profitez du soleil aujourd'hui!
Mme.


GLC20 Careers

Hope you're having a great March break!

To catch up on last weeks work, and to print your certificate, please EMAIL ME for your cheat sheet to complete and follow the instructions on that page, as well as in the blog below. EMAIL ME FOR YOUR PIN and PASSWORDS AS WELL. I will be checking emails daily.

Enjoy the sun! Have a good weekend and see you Monday!

Mrs. Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment